I just discovered a wonderful artist on Etsy....I just adore her art work, just purchased this whimsical print called "Best Friends"
Visit her shop on Etsy....Amber Alexander
Posted by Dolls N Dreams at 6:08 PM
I was tagged today from Teddies by Laura Lynn
Laura is a wonderful person and she designs the sweetest creations, I enjoyed learning more about Laura from her blog post....
I am supposed to tell you 6 random things about myself.
1) Before designing my Fairy Doogle bears, I created OOAK Barbies for 10 years.
2) I'm a true Texan, my Dads sid of the family was one of the OLD 300's...
The first 300 families to settle in early day Ttexas in 1821
3) I love to cook and bake, One of my goals for 2009 is to learn to make my own pie crust.
4) I was a Licensed Exterminator in the state of Texas for over 10 years.
5) In the summer of 1991 I visited Las Vegas with my parents and after playing a slot
machine for just 10 minutes, I hit the Jackpot of $ 10,000.00....I was so excited!
If you are on the list below, you've been tagged to post about 6 random things about you!
The Kids and Teddy Too
Boot Button Bears
All Bear- Paula Carter
The Silly Bear
THE RULES (for this game of tag):
1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM
5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG
6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP
7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)
Posted by Dolls N Dreams at 1:55 PM
Meet Gunner, my latest WEE Doogle. He is made from a beautiful Plum colored plush. Black and White check fairy boots...He is listed with Ebay for a 5 day auction. Please give him a visit......
Posted by Dolls N Dreams at 10:13 PM
Meet Dooley, my first Doogle creation of 2009. Dooley is made from a brown plush with teal cashmere boots and sporting a Doogle hat with bells & trim.
Listed on Ebay .........
Posted by Dolls N Dreams at 3:15 PM