Tuesday, January 20, 2009

6 Random Things About Me......

I was tagged today from Teddies by Laura Lynn
Laura is a wonderful person and she designs the sweetest creations, I enjoyed learning more about Laura from her blog post....

I am supposed to tell you 6 random things about myself.

1) Before designing my Fairy Doogle bears, I created OOAK Barbies for 10 years.

2) I'm a true Texan, my Dads sid of the family was one of the OLD 300's...
The first 300 families to settle in early day Ttexas in 1821

3) I love to cook and bake, One of my goals for 2009 is to learn to make my own pie crust.

4) I was a Licensed Exterminator in the state of Texas for over 10 years.

5) In the summer of 1991 I visited Las Vegas with my parents and after playing a slot
machine for just 10 minutes, I hit the Jackpot of $ 10,000.00....I was so excited!

If you are on the list below, you've been tagged to post about 6 random things about you!

The Kids and Teddy Too

Potbelly Arts

Q.D. Patooties

Boot Button Bears

All Bear- Paula Carter

The Silly Bear

THE RULES (for this game of tag):

1. LINK TO THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU

2. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG

3. WRITE SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF

4. TAG SIX PEOPLE AT THE END OF YOUR POST AND LINK TO THEM

5. LET EACH PERSON KNOW THEY ARE TAGGED AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON THEIR BLOG

6.LET THE TAGGER KNOW WHEN YOUR ENTRY IS UP

7. DON’T BREAK THE CHAIN (not actually a rule)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Tami thank you so much for thinking of me, but I just did this two posts ago! =)

Shelli said...

You GOT me! I'm playing right now... :)